What is TrueCrypt PasswordDialog
TrueCrypt PasswordDialog is a password dialog for the file encryption
software TrueCrypt. You can place it to the Autorun folder of
your Start Menu folder and a password dialog will appear at
Windows start. After typing the password for your TrueCrypt
volumes the dialog will mount the configured volumes with TrueCrypt
and the given password.
A sound file can be played when all volumes are mounted.
- Place the executable somewhere on your hard disk
(e.g.: "c:\program files\TrueCryptPasswordDialog\TrueCryptPasswordDialog.exe")
- Create a shortcut for the executable and copy it to the
Autorun folder of your Start Menu folder.
- Execute the shortcut: The password dialog will appear.
- Double click on the top image in the password dialog: The
configuration dialog will appear.
- Configure the program like the examples given in the dialog.
- Click "OK" to save the configuration to the Windows Registry.
License and Operating System
This program is open-source, written in Delphi 5 by Steffen Satrapa and
works only on Microsoft Windows.